Terms & Conditions
1. Bookings shall be deemed to have been concluded in Cape Town, South Africa and shall be interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa. Legal action shall be undertaken in the Supreme Court of the Western Cape.
2. No booking can be taken as confirmed unless: 1) credit card details from the client(s) have been provided for authorisation purposes; or 2) an online payment through our secure payment gateway for the full amount quoted has been received.
3. Para-Taxi reserves the right not to accept or process a booking(s) for any reason.
4. Payment for the booking may be made either on the day on a strictly cash basis or prior to the scheduled flight online through our secure payment gateway.
PARTICIPATION OF MINORS:
1. Client(s) below the age of 21 need parental consent in form of a signature before participating in a flight.
2. Para-Taxi has the right to refuse participation and/or cancel any flight should this not be complied with.
1. Online bookings cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the flight departure date will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
2. Online bookings cancelled less than 24 hours before the flight departure date will incur a cancellation fee equal to the full amount quoted for the flight.
3. If a client(s) does not show up on the arranged day/time and the number of people is less then originally booked online a 50% cancelation fee will be applicable.
4. Cancelation for online payments will be taken from the client(s) card as specified in 1, 2 and 3 above.
5. Para-Taxi reserves the right to cancel any flight without prior notice.
1. In the case of inclement weather preventing flights from being run, Para-Taxi reserves the right to move the flight to a mutually convenient day. Refunds in this regard may be applicable but will be at the sole discretion of Para-Taxi.
PRICING & PAYMENTS:
1. Prices may be subject to change without prior notice.
2. All credit/debit cards will be debited in South African Rands (ZAR) from the client(s) bank or building society on behalf of Para-Taxi.
3. If the client(s) is under 18 or the client(s) is not using their own credit/debit card to pay for the flight, the client(s) must ask the permission of the credit/debit card holder before entering the payment details. By clicking "Pay Now" the client(s) is confirming that they have obtained the express prior permission of the credit/debit card holder.
4. When the client(s) clicks "Pay Now" to submit their payment online or alternatively if they email or telephone Para-Taxi to confirm their booking details which if accepted by Para-Taxi, will result in a binding contract.
5. Credit/debit card will only be debited once "Pay Now" has been clicked, the client(s) will then be directed to a page confirming either a successful or declined payment. If successful the client(s) will receive an order confirmation provided that the email address supplied is a valid email address.
6. All Booking(s) are subject to validation checks and payment authorisation by the client(s) payment card issuer.
1. Inclement weather may cause alterations to the flight itinerary, Para-Taxi will not be held liable in any way for these possible occurrences.
2. In the case of inclement weather preventing flights from being run, Para-Taxi reserves the right to move the flight to a mutually convenient day.
1. Comprehensive travel and cancellation insurance is required for all flights. It is the client(s) responsibility to ensure that they have the necessary documentation in place prior to taking their flight.
2. Any resulting costs from not having insurance documentation in place is the client(s) sole responsibility.
1. All client(s) must sign an indemnity form prior to the departure date of the flight.
2. No client(s) will be allowed to commence a flight without having signed an indemnity form.
3. Although every precaution is taken to ensure client(s) safety. Neither Para-Taxi nor any affiliated parties shall be liable under any circumstances whatsoever for any injury, loss, damage or death arising from any cause whatsoever during the period of the flight (including travel to and from the launch site) whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
4. The client(s) agrees that to participate in a flight he/she may require a measure of physical fitness and have no medical conditions that may put either the client(s) or the pilot at risk.
5. It is the client(s) obligation to ensure that he/she is medically fit to embark on the flight.
DAMAGE TO PROPERTY:
1. If a client(s) damages any Para-Taxi property on purpose or through negligence, the client(s) will be held responsible for the repair or replacement of the damaged property. This excludes normal wear and tear.
1. Para-Taxi acts herein merely as a facilitator and accepts no responsibility and incurs no liability whatsoever for any tours or activities, actions or omissions of the operator of other activities/tours offered through this website.
2. The client(s) agree that they shall have no claim of any nature whatsoever against Para-Taxi for any loss, inconvenience, damage, injury or the like suffered as a result of booking other activities/tours through this website.
I, the client(s) booking the flight or other activities/tours hereby declare that I have read and accept unconditionally the rules and contents of this disclaimer and are aware that participation is at my/our own risk.
CITY SIGHTSEEING OFFER TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The offer is only available to clients who have made payment online through the website and successfully completed a flight. If weather is unsuitable to fly no City Sightseeing tickets will be issued.
2. This offer is not valid in combination with any other discounts or promotions.
GIFT VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. By purchasing a voucher, the client(s) acknowledges and agrees to the conditions of carriage as stated herein:
2. All client(s) must sign an indemnity form prior to the flight.
3. No Person is allowed on a flight without a valid voucher.
4. Vouchers are only valid for flights as specified.
5. Vouchers are valid for 3 months from purchase date.
6. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash, reselling and not transferable.
7. If client(s) arrives 30 minutes later than the scheduled date of departure/flight time specified on the voucher without providing any prior notice, the voucher will no longer be valid or refundable.
8. It is the responsibility of the client(s) to engage and communicate with Para-Taxi as to confirm arrangements of flight schedules.
9. Neither Para-Taxi nor any affiliated parties shall be liable under any circumstances whatsoever for any injury, loss, damage or death arising from any cause whatsoever during the period of the flight (including travel to and from the launch site) whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
10. These terms and conditions can change without prior notice.
TANDEM PARAGLIDING BIRTHDAY SPECAIAL:
1. Discounts are limited to 1 per passenger, should anyone fly twice they will pay the normal R1300 thereafter.
2. No 2 discounts can be used in tandem; only 1 discount can be used per flight.
3. Passengers must note that due to high booking volume they will be flown 1 at a time with a 30-40 minute waiting period.
4. Only valid for flights booked and flown in February 2017.
5. Payment can be made through our website to secure booking spots. The February Celebration selection with our special birthday price will be up on the 1st of February and down at the end of February 28.